About this course
Hadoop is a framework which is designed to solve the problems related to Big Data. Each and everyday numerous amount of raw data is generated from different kinds of sources, this data contains lot of useful information which help solve many different kinds of problems. Hadoop helps in analysis of this huge data and provides with useful information.
What you'll learn
The goal of this program is to make the candidate a complete Big Data professional by imparting all the knowledge required to become a successful Hadoop Developer.
Job Responsibilities of aHadoop Developer
- Analytical and problem solving skills, applied to a Big Data environment.
- Deep understanding and related experience with Hadoop stack, HBase, Hive, Pig, Sqoop
- Hands-on experience with related/complementary open source software platforms and programming (e.g. Java, Linux)
- Good experience in writing map-reduce based algorithms and programs
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) tools (e.gSqoop, Flume)
- Understanding of BI tools and reporting software and their capabilities (e.g. Business Objects)
- Sound knowledge of No-SQL databases and Relational Databases (RDBMS) as well as SQL
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs
- Should be very analytical with ability to understand and interpret the business data